Save 30%! No VOC - Food grad lubrication
It is important to understand the value of using food grade lubricants in food and beverage industry. Nabima NSF H1 lubricants fulfil standards of incidental contact with Food.
Nabima offers a focused range of high performance, ceramic based food grade lubricants and systems which have the acceptance as well as the recommendation of Nestlé PTC in Konolfingen
Save 30%! No VOC - Food grad lubrication, with CERAMIC - free of PFTE and Silicone
Usual lubricants used containing Silicone, Water or PTFE need special additives to keep these components stable. Opening the container to refill your system, costs you already up to 30% of your lubricant. Why? The answer ist VOC or volatile organic components! So 30% VOC means that once opened, up to 30 % of the components will “evaporate”.
This has the following negative effects:
- You loose 30 % of the lubricant you paid for
- You will have up to 30% of undefined elements contaminating the air of your filling machine area
- Lubrication is not very stable and your production cost are increase
Save up to 50% ! No overspraying
Worst case is, if you have a lubricant that has VOC plus application is by spraying. So you will have an even bigger loss.
There the additional problem is:
- Higher cleaning cost to clean the overspray
- If it is Silicone, contamination of the conveyor and machines by Silicone is almost impossible to clean
No VOC, No Overspray – use Nabima ceramic based CDLS 32